Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Go Back   Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com > Miscellaneous > Anything Else

Old November 29th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
I ran into Holger Back Nielson in a coffee shop in Amsterdam. we got on the subject of string theory and after he smoked up, assured me that "its no bullshit man".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOI8byIV_GI
sooooo, there just might be something to Murphy's law, after all.
Old November 29th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
The baguette came from the future.
thats what I'm thinking.
Old November 29th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
sooooo, there just might be something to Murphy's law, after all.
You better watch out for the hand of "God". The oracle of physicists has spoken. So is Eloi one of "God's" aids.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 04:53 AM

I'm sure there are a couple of posters on this site that are from another planet. Time travel?

Last edited by Solo player; December 2nd, 2011 at 05:25 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:15 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo player View Post
I'm sure there are a couple of posters on this site that are from another planet. Time travel?
I'm not going to raise my hand...

these dudes had to use something from the future that hadnt changed much. (the baguette) they couldnt use some light as air metal formed into a crescent wrench.

this super conducting super collider has been riddled with crazy setbacks going on 3 decades now. It was going to be south of my locale, and then someplace else. just watch. there will be more issues setting back the scientists.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 07:04 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo player View Post
Uh Oh, the jig is up. How did these puny-brained humans figure it out.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:08 PM
Executive Member

See also - The Time Travel Fund...

Old December 3rd, 2011, 09:30 AM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
Time travel is not the only way to travel back in time you know. You can simply stand still while rewinding your surroundings so to speak. In that way, you have no aging problems, or other perils normally associated with rapid cellular de- and recomposition. And you are not causing others problems either, you are just entering into a different point of reference in their always present continuum. It's much trickier when addressing the future, however, due to various paradoxes which defy entry, not alone reentry, but these annoyances will soon be a thing of the past (lol) if the work of Dr. Jeremiah Slocum lives up to its promise, and I have no doubt that it will.

PS-- BTW, posters may experiment a slight amount of dizziness and perhaps stomach nausea if they click on the above picture link. ZG, I am ashamed of you, actually experimenting in warp/zone travel dichotomies without notice of any kind to participants. Don't you realize the danger of something going wrong, or are you so conceited as to believe your time relief gamma gambit will actually defeat the effects of over-noise and a-dissonant vibratory disequilibrium?

Last edited by aslan; December 3rd, 2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Executive Member

My great, great, great, great grandson just visited me from the future after inventing the first time machine. The future has become nice after the plagues wiped out most of humanity. The genetic stock is weak and he has authorized me to start accepting donations in exchange for a ticket to the future paradise. He told me what to do with the money so it will be there to fund his research in the future. He said the key to making it happen is that time is not linear as we think of it but multidimensional. This eliminated all the paradoxes as we call them so you will be plucked from a time not on your time line as you perceive it but on a parallel time line thus eliminating any changes to the past or future in our linear perception. It is impossible for the machine to show up on a line of time that would change things the way the paradoxes predict. All interested parties can PM me.

Last edited by tthree; December 3rd, 2011 at 12:13 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:15 PM
Executive Member

Still no takers in my PM box. No worries, I know they will come otherwise the kid couldn't have visited me in his time machine.