In any con or violent interaction, there is a perpetrator and a victim. The twist is that it is not always certain which party in such an interaction will assume which role.
Some of us are more open-minded, and prefer to park in the darkest part of the garage, far from the casino entrance.
- Wear a leather jacket over kevlar, and thick leather gloves over surgical ones, plus a large-lensed glases. You'll want a thick coating of wax-based makeup on your exposed skin
- Flash your roll on the way to the elevator or exit - a huge trip roll is a must: your bait must survive a losing session
- Line your trunk or pickup bed with a tarp and a few layers of yard-waste bags
- Thick rubber gloves, a carving knife, and a screwdriver should also be easily accessible in your trunk
- Obviously, you should have a firearm on your person, but it's just for peace of mind
You'll want them to follow you to a dark area as near to your car as practicable.
When the request for your money comes, turn around slowly with both hands in the air while breaking the seal on your hydrochloric-acid sprayer. Apply HCl liberally to all their exposed facial areas. Sweep twice: it is easy to miss some skin on the first pass.
Pitch twitching victim(s) into trunk. Stick with scroogie/knife until quiet. Extract whatever can be sold. Dump remains in trash bag along lonely county road, or keep for pet snacks (low cat-food bills are +EV).
If the offending party is a floor person seeking your license plate - a most disrespectful, and ill-mannered transgression - keep alive for later interrogation behind abandoned motel, then dispose of as above. When inquiring about surveillance shifts, names and ages of family members of pit crew, and anything else which can be useful to them, be sure to address them as "bitch".
There is no reason that any casino employee looking to record your license plate should ever return to the casino. Under no circumstances should you permit such a thing.
This technique can add to EV and longevity: gold fillings, gall bladders, and gold chains can be sold for pure profit, though pit bosses are usually good only for the first two.