Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old December 5th, 2011, 08:33 AM

Default No counting this trip

I'm going for a couple days of gambling . I am going to try not CC this trip. I am going to use BS of course . Here is the reason> First I am only taking 2k . 2 > I have lost my ass with the swings thank's to this forum LOL. 3 > The deck's has to be stacked with more +Count in front to make CC work ,of course that is the reason for the big swing when you do get a favorable deck ,so my BR will not stand the swing. 4 > I play out of a 6 deck shoe & a lot of times the shoe starts out loaded with FC only to give me a high neg C while I am at my mim bet. Card counting does work only if you have the patients & BR + nerve to stick with it. I have a small problem> I can't look at any layout of cards without counting ? Can't help it LOL I still get room & meals which is not bad .PS How do you guys get away with counting for so long at the same table? I can spot a counter just by the way he carrys himself & by the end of the first shoe you would be on Pogo's watch list if I were the pit boss. This is one reason I don't have the big swings some of you guy have.

Last edited by pogostick; December 5th, 2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old December 6th, 2011, 02:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to jerseycounter Send a message via Skype™ to jerseycounter

After counting i don't think i could play just bs. do you have access to 5 dollar tables? if so 2,000 should be plenty. also if you don't want big swings lower your bet spread like 1-10 and just play 1 hand. i agree with you about spotting counters. i think only aps have the ability to do that. well hope you dont go gambling ha.
Old December 6th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Executive Member

Default Pogo

You do have alot of options, give it some real deep thought, think outside the box, it is there.

Happy Holidays,
CP
Old December 6th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Executive Member

If you are just going to play bs, but you can't help counting, you will find yourself betting at least a skosh higher in plus counts-- trust me, you won't be able to help yourself. And everything you may do to whittle at a small HA will only accrue to your favor, even if it reduces your chance to score large. You will enjoy the more relaxed play, too.