Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old December 10th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Executive Member

Default Kudos

In passing I would like to say I have had the opportunity to meet and play with Lowrider, and from his posting you would not guess what the real person is like, but not at all what I imagined. He is a excellent person, educated and an outstanding BJ player. Also I wish to say that I have had the opportunity to meet Flying Wind and Team and they are most outstanding AP's, top notch.

It has been my great pleasure to have met so many excellent people from around the U.S., and the World, in our gatherings, and I am sure it is something I will always cherish in the days of my life to come.

Thank you all.

CP
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to yesiamred

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
In passing I would like to say I have had the opportunity to meet and play with Lowrider, and from his posting you would not guess what the real person is like, but not at all what I imagined. He is a excellent person, educated and an outstanding BJ player. Also I wish to say that I have had the opportunity to meet Flying Wind and Team and they are most outstanding AP's, top notch.

It has been my great pleasure to have met so many excellent people from around the U.S., and the World, in our gatherings, and I am sure it is something I will always cherish in the days of my life to come.

Thank you all.

CP
Glad to hear all is going great with some awesome people with spectcular skills attending!
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post

Thank you all.

CP
This forum offered some fabulous ways to interact with other players and it's something I will miss very much. It was really a great pleasure to meet you and all the other Bashers in person and it's something will never forget!

Thank you for making such things possible and investing so much engergy in this event every time!

I'm hoping to meet all of you again, someday in the green felt jungle !