Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old December 11th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Executive Member

Default FREE Books for Beginners - 10 Step Blackjack

Hey everyone,

I have spent some time working on a book for beginning blackjack players, helping them understand the game, the goals of card counting, and hopefully directing them where they need to go to further their understanding (I referenced these forums in it, oops!)

Since the site is closing down I'd like to do something to give back to the community that has helped me so much over the years. I have four copies of 10 Step Blackjack that I have no immediate plans for so I'd like to give them away to some inexperienced players to help them get started. If you haven't been playing long and you'd like a free copy either post in this thread, pm me (although mine gets full really fast, I need to clean it out), or email me at isambitionenough@gmail.com.

I only have 4 spare copies so the first 4 will be the only ones guaranteed to get one, but depending on how many players ask I may do more.

Thanks blackjackinfo, for everything. I wish everyone the best of luck in the future and I hope to run into a lot of you again.

Last edited by Deathclutch; December 11th, 2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Typing on my phone is hard!
Old December 11th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Executive Member

Continental U.S. only for shipping purposes.