Horse Racing.

ScottH

Traynor,

Thanks for taking the time to post the horese racing information on this forum.

I don't know if anyone else is finding the race results helpful or not, but they aren't really relevant to me in ND. If anyone is finding the results helpful, then keep doing what you're doing.

But I was wondering if your time posting here would be better spent discussing strategy. I have no knowledge of horse racing, but a friend of mine wanted me to start going to races. Of course I don't want to until I feel I can get an advantage. That's why I was hoping you could help!

Anything regarding betting strategy, how to pick horses, or anything else you feel a beginner would need to know would be awesome! Just a thought. Either way, thanks for sharing the knowledge!

traynor

ScottH said:
Traynor,

Thanks for taking the time to post the horese racing information on this forum.

I don't know if anyone else is finding the race results helpful or not, but they aren't really relevant to me in ND. If anyone is finding the results helpful, then keep doing what you're doing.

But I was wondering if your time posting here would be better spent discussing strategy. I have no knowledge of horse racing, but a friend of mine wanted me to start going to races. Of course I don't want to until I feel I can get an advantage. That's why I was hoping you could help!

Anything regarding betting strategy, how to pick horses, or anything else you feel a beginner would need to know would be awesome! Just a thought. Either way, thanks for sharing the knowledge!

Click on the link, and then go to the "Insider Information" section. There are a number of short articles on basics, including a FlashPaper tutorial on basic pace handicapping. Is Youbet not permitted in North Dakota?
Good Luck