Did anyone see Ken Smith WBT Last Night

TENNBEAR

The show last night was the best yet, Ken and the other players played it down to the wire, I can't believe no one has posted anything about it. Was I the only one to see it.

Mikeaber

My apologies folks. Do not read the rest of this post if you haven't seen the episode and plan to watch it. I figured that after it had been broadcast twice that it was safe to comment on it.

I saw it. Man, I really thought you had it Ken, when she doubled and used her power chip and HAD to have an ACE to win! But, with that aside, she played well. At least I thought she did. Unbelievable!

Last edited:
WSOB....World Series of Blackjack

bnoc848, the series is broadcast on GSN, formerly known as the Game Show Network. It is on channel 116 on Dish Network, not sure abut the cable channel.....oh, BTW, don't read the previous post if you want to be surprised about the ending. (Ken adds DirectTV channel 309)
________
(Dead link: http://boxvaporizers.com) _BOX VAPORIZER_

Last edited:

PokerJunky

I watched till it went down to the final 3 and then had to go. I'll try and catch the rest on this Friday. It seems to me that all the players are terrified of Ken on the table and much deserving, kinda like Michael Jordan.

I agree it was the best episode yet. Great job Ken!!