Going to Las Vegas Next Week

Any hot tips or new information on couponomy, LL, hole card play etc. please email me off line.

Thanks

Joe Black

P.S. Anyone else going to be in town?

shadroch

Join the slot club-play and they cover your first $100 in losses. In other words-you get $100 in free slot play. Hit something big,you cash out. Lose your hundred,they refund it,in cash.

Vegas Club had,in late June,a promo where you get a raffle ticket every first Ace on BJ.Every 15 minutes,they pull a ticket and winner gets to spin a wheel-winning from $10-500 in promo chips.Since many people don't stick around long,its not unusual to get 3/4 spins on the wheel if you play a few hours.

Sahara has 2-1 suited BJ on Tuesdays,and a pay $40,get $50 in promo chips for new members.

Sonny

shadroch said:
Vegas Club had,in late June,a promo where you get a raffle ticket every first Ace on BJ.Every 15 minutes,they pull a ticket and winner gets to spin a wheel-winning from $10-500 in promo chips.
They were doing this in July as well, but only after 12:00pm. I think it ended at 6:00pm but I don't remember. I would have tried it but they only had one "real" BJ table open and it was packed.

-Sonny-