how many house edge cut for such three rules

beyondbj

1. if player get the fifth cards but still not burst , he can decide to take 1.5 first , for example u bet 100 u can get 150 first , and in which situation should we take this first??

2. if player get 6 7 8 with same flowers , then he can get 1: 3 , bet 100 get 400

3. if player get 7 7 7 with any flower , he can get 1: 3

what s the house edge cut for the above three rules , actually its offer by a casno which only allow double for 11
i think those cannot compensate that lost ,

Sonny

beyondbj said:
1. if player get the fifth cards but still not burst , he can decide to take 1.5 first , for example u bet 100 u can get 150 first , and in which situation should we take this first??
A 5-card automatic winner decreases the house edge by 1.46%. Getting an extra half-unit instead of 1 unit will reduce it to about .73%. This rule alone will turn most BJ games in favor of the player.

beyondbj said:
2. if player get 6 7 8 with same flowers , then he can get 1: 3 , bet 100 get 400
The “flowers” are usually called “suits” here. A suited 6-7-8 will reduce the house edge by about 0.03%.

beyondbj said:
3. if player get 7 7 7 with any flower , he can get 1: 3
This will reduce the house edge by about 0.06%.

beyondbj said:
what s the house edge cut for the above three rules , actually its offer by a casno which only allow double for 11
i think those cannot compensate that lost ,
The second two rules do not change the house edge very much, but the first might be very big. To give you the house edge I will need more information (number of decks, double after split, hole card, surrender).

-Sonny-

beyondbj

CSM 5 decks

no hole card , have surrender

can spilt any pair

can only double at 11

can double after spilt

max four spilt hand

so , is the five card still make favour to players??

how much house edge added if only can double at 11 ??

beyondbj

another problem is when should we take the half profit ??

i think we should take it firt if our five card add up is below 17

but how about if we get 17 vs dealer a 7 -10 ?

or 18 vs dealer 8- 10 , should we also take the half profit first ??

beyondbj

acutally i think

no doubling for soft card , 9 , and 10 will not add the house edge for more than 0.4 i think

so am i make some misunderstanding for the five card

actually the rule is offer if five card u can take half profit only , thats means 100 give u 150 that 150 alreay include the bet amount, so is that can still cut the house edge for 0.7x so much ?? actually in some case u may get less

beyondbj

thats 1: 1.5 bj

the only thing changed is can only double for player get 11

shadroch said:
Almost any game that I've seen with those rules only pays 1-1 on regular BJ,so if thats the case,game stinks.