Who were those guys I saw Wonging around very recently...

... in a large East Coast store? Man, I was trying to avoid lighting you up, but when we both jump up from the table at the same time for no apparent reason, it makes things awkward.

What's the best way to handle that situation, anyway?

bj bob

Chill Out!!

Don't let your fur frizzle, Monk. If the count tanks and you need to exit, it doesn't hurt too much to just play 2 or 3 more hands to create the "stagger" effect. The probable thing that will happen is that you will lose 2 out of 3 hands at min. bet and keep your cover. Lay off of listening to those Donovan songs....."Electrical Banana" etc.

sagefr0g

Automatic Monkey said:
... in a large East Coast store? Man, I was trying to avoid lighting you up, but when we both jump up from the table at the same time for no apparent reason, it makes things awkward.

what i usually do when that happens is tuck my tail between my legs and slink off to another table :laugh:

best regards,
mr fr0g :D

Cass

Automatic Monkey said:

-"Oh, your sitting out? well, then i'm out too."

-"Well im not going to play now, the flow of cards is going to be messed up!"

ortango

Automatic Monkey said:

Slink around and follow the guy, waste a few hours until he has a great count and take up all the spots before he can spread out.

Sonny

Automatic Monkey said:
Suddenly announce "Man, every time these guys sit down we all get blackjacks! And they ALWAYS know when to take insurance. But I’ve never seen them tip. What?! You’re standing on 16 vs. 10?"

Keep giving them “jabs” until they get the point. It may take more than one comment, but they’ll get the hint eventually. Once they know you’re a card counter they should be more respectful and you can reach an understanding.

-Sonny-