AP bingo?

ScottH

Is there any method for getting +EV from bingo? Or just increasing the odds? It doesn't matter if it is cheating, be creative people!

Me and supercool are going to bingo tonight and want to get the edge. We already have it since it is free bingo for actual prizes, including cash. But if there is any trick to win more, feel free to add your thoughts.

positiveEV

Get the list of every numbers that came before and the order they came, maybe it's biased and not totally random, therefore some numbers would be more likely to come and you could choose a card with those numbers. That's the only way I can think of.
You can also yell bingo while you don't have it and hope some people throw their card away before your bingo is confirmed lol.

Canceler

Bingo has always struck me as a game you can't get better at. However...

Obvious: Play as many cards at the same time as you can.

Creative: Have 2 confederates, one to distract the other players, while the second one steals markers off their cards! :D

supercoolmancool

Thanks for the advise, but it was a complete failure. We were not able to take advantage of the bias number choosing methods because we were not able to pick our own cards and well we would probably need a large sample of data which was not practical. I like the idea of playing multiple cards. It was a free game so it would have been +EV but we didn't. I don't think it was a big deal since I estimated our EV was about 3 cents per game. I also like the idea of taking away other peoples chips but that was not possible with the cards we used also there were like 400 people so I doubt one or two people would have made a big difference. We finished off the free food and punch and quickly determind the value of the game and our time and decided to cut our losses early and play free bowling where Scotth and I sucessfully teamed up to defeat a couple of bowling hustler girls. Yah we beat them at their own game.