Double Attack BJ versus Spanish 21

I've seen threads dealing with both these BJ variations - very interesting stuff.

I'd be interested to see how they stack up against each other in a side by side comparison.

Furthermore it would be VERY interesting to see how they stacked up compared to an 8-deck BJ shoe game.

I only recently started to play Spanish 21 and Attack BJ myself - something of a break from counting all the time.

The difference in BS for each isn't all that hard - especially if you're able to count and memorize indicies.

What I found very inticing is the ability to really POUNCE on certain hands, especially with double attack. I mean my spread is usually 1-10 units. It works for me and I don't get any heat and tip well

In double attack I started keeping records and realized - after the fact - that my spread was actually 1-40 units! It is definately more of a rollar coaster ride than conventional BJ.

Now with Spanish 21 my spread went from 1-20 units

(by Spread I mean the total numbers of chips on the table after DD, splits, etc. to be fair my initial bets range from 1-10 for BJ, 1-20 double attack and 1-10 for Spanish 21).

I know that S. Wong preachs not to play these "carnival games" however, I have done well with my modified BS and opportune doubling and especially with the surrender AFTER doubling down. As far as counting - haven't done it on Spanish 21 or Double Attack due to the removal of the 10's.

So you number guys up to the challenge?