Harrahs installs no commision baccarat tables.

shadroch

Harrahs has started introducing tables that charge no commision on a bankers bet.They also have eliminated a 40-1 three card bet.
Without having to pay the 5% commision,it would seem the banker bet is about as good a bet a non AP can find in Vegas. No?

shadroch said:
Harrahs has started introducing tables that charge no commision on a bankers bet.They also have eliminated a 40-1 three card bet.
Without having to pay the 5% commision,it would seem the banker bet is about as good a bet a non AP can find in Vegas. No?
Probably not - they probably changed the rules to balance out equation... I mean, HELLO, this is Harrahsyou are talking about! zg

shadroch

zengrifter said:
Probably not - they probably changed the rules to balance out equation... I mean, HELLO, this is Harrahsyou are talking about! zg
Only rule change was the elimation of the 40-1 three card dealer insurance bet that no one ever wins on anyway.Game is dealt with a CSM,which speeds the game up,but thats very easy to compensate for.

ortango

Obviously they won't offer a game with player advantage. I think we can all agree on that, but how they are doing it is the question. My guess is that they may have changed the rules on when to draw a third card for player and banker.

shadroch

Not according to their press release.

According to their press release,they have done away with the bankers commision and only one other bet-a three card total of 7 called the Dragon 7 bet,which pays 40-1.

I don't play the game and know nothing more than what is contained in the press release I pulled up on Yahoo.