Get21 - Monte Carlo Tournament + $60,000 in Guaranteed Prizes

Get21.com is offering its multiplayer Blackjack tournament players the chance to win a luxurious getaway for two to Monte Carlo this spring!

How does it work?
In order to win a sit to the final tournament you will have to win one of the qualifying Free Roll tournaments.
Starting Feb 1st everyday we will have 8 feeders per day until march 9th. The final tournaments will be held on march 11th.
2nd place prize - Apple iPod - MP3 Player with 80GB Hard Drive.
3th place prize- Sony PlayStation® - PSP Entertainment Pack.

February is also a month of love at Get21, and to make this Valentine's more irresistible than ever, Get21.com is offering amazing promotions:
  • Three times a day - $100 tournaments.
  • Daily $500 and - $250 tournaments.
  • Twice a week - $1,000 tournaments.
  • Valentine's Day - $2,500 tournament.
  • End of the month - $2,500 tournament.
  • Daily Action Points Free Roll Tournaments.
Like always we are trying to find the best way to make our game more exciting and enjoyable.
Thanks for last month feedbacks, your feedbacks are extremely important to us, every one of them was sent and processed.
If you have any feedback about this promotion or any other topic it will be highly appreciated!!!

Daniel

Get21.com
Daniel @ Get21.com

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
Another user asked why these posts were allowed, as they're certainly commercial in nature.
Daniel asked me a few weeks ago if it was OK if he posted about their tournament offerings here, and I told him yes. His company is an advertiser at https://www.blackjacktournaments.com/ and I think their offerings are of interest. Non-US players only unfortunately.

Last edited:
Thanks Ken I really appreciate it,

I just wanted to mention that my posts are not all about promotions :)
I would really like to get feedbacks from our players and suggestions how we can improve our application.

Unfortunately like Ken posted above, as much as we love to, we can't accept US players.

You can post your comments here or PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Get21.com

A Quest for the 2nd King

Win a Trip for Two and Live it up like a King in Monte Carlo!

Use your skill and you can be our second King to win a royal vacation to glamorous Monte Carlo.

Due to popular demand, we have decided to continue the royal ritual and start looking for the 2nd Blackjack Tournament king! All you have to do is Play Blackjack Tournaments for free in Get21! It wouldn’t cost you anything to be eligible to win. All Real Money registered players are qualified to participate.