Deep Net Technologies tools...

Jeff Dubya

Anyone here use Blackjack Counter and/or Blackjack Mentor by Deep Net Technologies for Palm?

Blackjack Mentor is pretty cool. It helped be memorize the Blackjack Basic Strategy tables in about a week. I still have a couple minor hangups, but in general I am abut 98% accurate now, at least with that one set of tables.

Now it's time for me to move on to Blackjack Counter, which is a beefed up version of the same program, and is designed to train a player how to count cards.

A few questions.

(1.) Has anyone used this software?

(2.) It comes with five counting systems pre-loaded: Red 7 Improved, Tamburin High-Low, Uston Ace-Five, Uston Advanced P/M, Uston Simple P/M. Deep Net also sells four other systems, including High-Low, which I have heard is fairly simple, and probably the best. SO, which one should I use? Should I spring extra for High Low?

Oh, that's only two.

By the way, my name is Jeff. I love Blackjack and really want to work hard to become a truly excellent player. I'm really happy to find this forum and look forward to chatting with all of you.

Jeff Dubya

Also, in case you have not heard of this software - you can find it at http://www.deepnettech.com/blackjack.html

I'm not affiliated with this company in any way, shape or form... except as a satisfied end user.

I wish I could find a great Blackjack GAME for palm that has some of the features of the Blackjack trainer on this site... anyone know of one?

neemo6

Ive used Blackjack counter for my palm. And its definetly a great practice tool, specialy since u can take it anywhere and practice at any time, like when your droppin a deuce for instance :p. You could get the demo and if you like it then get the real deal. If youre just getting into counting I would suggest reading a few books that way you also know the indices of the count system you plan to implement and tons of other great info.

Jeff Dubya

Wanted to mention...

I was referred several times to K-O counting by players on this board FAR more experienced than myself. However, I was moving in a different direction because the Deep Net software didn't have that system as an installed or secondary purchase option.

So I emailed them and asked "what's up?"

Imagine my surprise when I recieved this:

Hello:

Thank you for contacting DeepNet Technologies.

The authors/owners of the Knockout system do
not allow software makers to include their system
unfortunately. Hence, why we don't include
their system by default with the software.

But, we do provide the system for free to anyone who
asks (attached). Blackjack Counter (Palm, Windows, or Pocket PC)
must be installed and registered to install the database though.

If you have any further questions or problems please feel free to contact us.

Dan Pronovost
DeepNet Technologies
http://www.deepnettech.com
How cool is that?!