Laughlin Trip

weavin42

I'm going to Laughlin at the end of next month. I'll be staying at Harrah's. I've never been to Nevada, where are some good games? I would like to try out some advanced strategies like shuffle tracking and key carding. Are there any good places? If not are there any good DD or SD games? I don't have a trackjack subscription so I thought I'd ask the forum.

Thanks,

Josh

shadroch

Things change down there fairly rapidly.The Edgewater used to have good BJ,now it sux.But Terribles just bought it and The Colorado Belle next door so it might get better.I've heard that lately the Pioneer and the Ramada are the best spots,but thats second hand info.Harrahs in Laughlin is spectacular.A million times nicer than the one in Vegas,but its BJ is mediocre,as is all Hrrahs properties.

weavin42 said:
I'm going to Laughlin at the end of next month. I'll be staying at Harrah's. I've never been to Nevada, where are some good games? I would like to try out some advanced strategies like shuffle tracking and key carding. Are there any good places? If not are there any good DD or SD games? I don't have a trackjack subscription so I thought I'd ask the forum.

Thanks,

Josh
I'll be there too! Look out for a chimpanzee playing DD. Send me a private message if you'd like my info on Laughlin.