Various Comp Rates in Vegas...

For those of you that play and stay at various hotels in Vegas, what are the approx bets and times to get the various comp rates.

For example at the Wynn it's roughly $75 a hand avg for 4 hours to get the players room rate. $150 a hand for 4 hours to get free room. Above that gets into food and other stuff.

What is your experience at the other strip properties?

Cass

blackjackmarc said:
For those of you that play and stay at various hotels in Vegas, what are the approx bets and times to get the various comp rates.

For example at the Wynn it's roughly $75 a hand avg for 4 hours to get the players room rate. $150 a hand for 4 hours to get free room. Above that gets into food and other stuff.

What is your experience at the other strip properties?

I played maybe 6 hours last time I was at the wynn and they are paying for 3 nights stay and comped food and beverage. I also incurred my heaviest loss ever!! The mgm properties seem to give free rooms if you play several hours a day at black chip level. Im guessing it is similar up and down the strip when you compare dollars wagered to comps received.

EasyRhino

What was your average bet at the Wynn roughly? And what types of tables were you playing at? (It seems the tables start at $25 there, right?)