myrtle beach gambling cruise

blackchipjim

I know this is a stretch but has anyone gambled on these gambling ships. I'm staying down yonder for a week and went on the websites to seek information but nothing on the rules showed. I hate to waste my time traveling around,if anyone can give me a clue about these junkets. thanks blackchipjim

Last edited:

ChefJJ

You know, I wondered about that when I was in Charleston a couple years ago...and I think I read something about how those cruises were regulated. I could definitely be mistaken, but they may similar to cruise-ship or nondescript Caribbean island games that have bad rules because they aren't in the US.

Definitely not for sure on this one.

good luck

cruise ships

There are two cruise lines that run out of Myrtle Beach. I am only familiar with SunCruz line. They offer all one 2 deck game and all the rest shoe. I can't remember if the shoe games were 6 or 8 but standard rules, expcept no surrender and H17. DD game only had about 47-51% pen from watching two different dealers with 25 min. When I go out on this boat, I only shoot the dice. BJ is not worth even watching, let alone playing.