Best counts for advanced techniques

Xenophon

Most literature these days recommends the use of Hi-Lo for shuffle tracking and advanced techniques. What other counts would be ideal? I suppose any count that reckons the ace.. Does anybody use other ace reckoned counts to shuffle track? RPC, Zen, Halves? How about sequencing? It seems that it may be best to pair an unbalanced count with sequencing techniques leaving more faculty to memorize key cards. Any thoughts?

Sonny

I use Zen and it works fine for shuffle tracking. As you said, any balanced count that reckons the ace will work. As far as sequencing, it really doesn't matter what count you use. In fact, you don't even need to count. Sequencing is completely separate from counting.

-Sonny-

blackchipjim

best counts.

It is my oppinion that you should use a system that you allows you to keep a accurate count with ease and with minimum mistakes. Sonny is correct when he said sequencing has nothing to do with the count. Shuffle tracking on the other hand can give you more of an advantage when done properly and accuratly. blackchipjim