Third base takes her shirt off...

Kaiser

Is anyone else here sick and tired of seeing Damian's CIPHER WARNING -VIDEO when they look at the main forum page?

I am. I thought I'd put up something that will give us a warm, fuzzy feeling when we read it, rather than the hatred we unconsciously conjure up by having to see that douchebag CIPHER's name every day.

So sorry, no sweet pics or story, just a nice thread title that can start you off on your own daydreaming sessions.

:)

Kasi

Kaiser said:
Is anyone else here sick and tired of seeing Damian's CIPHER WARNING -VIDEO when they look at the main forum page?
Actually not as tired as I get seeing the title "Voodoo Betting Strategies".

It just seems pejorative to me implying that all betting strategies are somehow equally fraudulent no matter how u bet or what your goal may be over how long with what bankroll and with what risk one is willing to take.

If it's for discussion of betting strategies other than card-counting, then calling it "Non-counting betting strategies" would seem more neutral to me.

sagefr0g

Kasi said:
Actually not as tired as I get seeing the title "Voodoo Betting Strategies".

It just seems pejorative to me implying that all betting strategies are somehow equally fraudulent no matter how u bet or what your goal may be over how long with what bankroll and with what risk one is willing to take.

If it's for discussion of betting strategies other than card-counting, then calling it "Non-counting betting strategies" would seem more neutral to me.
as i recall that what the title line was. if i remember correctly it was voted via a poll to change the name to this.
imho you have a point with respect to betting strategies, goals, risk, bankroll and playing time.