Cool.

ScottH

I like the newly increased space allowed for your PM inbox. I was always hovering around 90% full and had to delete stuff so I could keep getting new messages. 200 should be a lot better.

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I meant to post a message announcing that, but got distracted. Enjoy the new space. Users can now have up to 200 private messages stored.

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
Enabling HTML for messages is problematic because it can be exploited by malicious users for cross-site scripting, and other unpleasant security issues. That's why vbCode exists, as a way to offer many formatting options without enabling HTML.

KenSmith said:
Enabling HTML for messages is problematic because it can be exploited by malicious users for cross-site scripting, and other unpleasant security issues. That's why vbCode exists, as a way to offer many formatting options without enabling HTML.
But it won't let me embed YouTube videos. zg

Mimosine

KenSmith said:
Yeah, I meant to post a message announcing that, but got distracted. Enjoy the new space. Users can now have up to 200 private messages stored.
this happened at about the same time i had 300 posts i think, i just thought it was a reward for all the useless musings i leave here..... really!