Harrah's Metropolis

jack.jackson

Jerome said:
Harrah's Metropolis Illinois....

Anyone know the tables there?

6d? 8d? pen? h17? s17? surrender? etc.....
Ya, im from carbondale! The tables there are 5-5000, 6D only, Das, H17, Splitx4, no sr,Rsa, 75% pen. Where ya from?

I spent some time in Springfield and know some good Salukis. Just going to be in the area (Paducka) for a few weeks work and saw the Harrah's joint across the border. I'll give it the Ol' KO in the evenings and report back.

BTW- I now live close to the back-to-back Division I AA national champs in football.

Single Deck

Update.
The upstairs tables are CSM.
The downstairs tables are not.
Found one table in the back that was a single deck, shoe dealt, Dealer hits soft 17, Double After Split, Double On Any two cards, no surrender, $20 min, entry anytime....

Fun stuff.

jack.jackson

Jerome said:
Update.
The upstairs tables are CSM.
The downstairs tables are not.
Found one table in the back that was a single deck, shoe dealt, Dealer hits soft 17, Double After Split, Double On Any two cards, no surrender, $20 min, entry anytime....

Fun stuff.
Really, a single deck game. Dealt from a shoe? Was it 6:5 or 3:2?

Do the 6D games still have nickel tables. These are subject to change.

Alright. The single deck game was 3:2, but it was not there this past weekend. There were a few $5 tables during a weekday afternoon, but disappeared in the evenings and weekend.

I asked around about the single deck game and apparently it is a rare one. They had it when I was there over the 4th of July and only bring it out on "special" occasions.
"Oh, we only run that one on certain occasions and it is never advertised".

continuous shuffle Machines

Hey all....bad news. Metropolis had a flood last year (just how does a barge flood) and in the refurb, put continuous shuffle table top machines on almost all their BJ tables.