Current Blackjack Rules at Barona

Can someone who has been to Barona recently post what the current blackjack rules are there? Or more specifically, what betting limits and what specific rules go with the number of decks.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Sonny that's the kind of information that I was looking for but I wasn't able to find anything in that thread about single deck blackjack there. With that in mind, does anyone know what the rules and betting minimums for single deck at barona are currently?

avs21

BjPlayer said:
Thanks Sonny that's the kind of information that I was looking for but I wasn't able to find anything in that thread about single deck blackjack there. With that in mind, does anyone know what the rules and betting minimums for single deck at barona are currently?
Their SD games are h17,DS, LS ,but table min is $100 almost an EV adv game without counting

SystemsTrader

avs21 said:
Their SD games are h17,DS, LS ,but table min is $100 almost an EV adv game without counting
With these rules the player has a +0.021% edge over the house. What is the pen like on this game and what is the heat like?

EasyRhino

A floorman stands 2 feet away from the table, but I'd be more concerned with surveillance on that game, as a hunch. I can't really say much about Barona's heat though, as I usually only learn about it when I get backed off.

No idea on the pen, but I'm pretty sure they don't use a cut card, so it's probably Rule Of Whatever.

The SD tables are alternately stone dead or full with like 4 players.

avs21

SystemsTrader said:
With these rules the player has a +0.021% edge over the house. What is the pen like on this game and what is the heat like?
I can't help you out with the heat questions. I never have been able to play it because my bankroll is to way to small to have a $100min bet. CBJN has it listed at 40% pen, with pen varying by dealer.