Who wants to backcount in AC with me Jul. 29- Aug. 1?

If anyone else who uses a balanced count, and is capitalized for a $200 or greater max bet and is willing to play a disciplined Wong-in, Wong-out game wants to hook up in AC those days, send me a message. I'm planning on working 12 hour days mostly on the Boardwalk, wearing holes in my shoes looking for good pen. I may also be using some other non-counting techniques that will be aided by a partner who is counting. Financial details to be worked out privately. Let me know.

jack.jackson

Automatic Monkey said:
If anyone else who uses a balanced count, and is capitalized for a $200 or greater max bet and is willing to play a disciplined Wong-in, Wong-out game wants to hook up in AC those days, send me a message. I'm planning on working 12 hour days mostly on the Boardwalk, wearing holes in my shoes looking for good pen. I may also be using some other non-counting techniques that will be aided by a partner who is counting. Financial details to be worked out privately. Let me know.
You might want to move that up to 16hrs a day. So you can buy some new shoes that you wore out looking for good pen. Just a thought.

aslan

Burp!

I'll be in AC on the 29th and 30th, but still on baby milk; i.e., I'm a KO counter. I'll probably split my time between the Taj and the Borgata. Good luck to you and your team!

jack.jackson

Automatic Monkey said:
Hey monk ,
Are you not gonna give us another report from the battlefeild. Was it postponed? Howd you do. I find some of the most interesting topics are on how well somebody did or did not do at the tables. Just curious.
Hopefully ill be givin my reports within the next 6 months.

jack said:
Hey monk ,
Are you not gonna give us another report from the battlefeild. Was it postponed? Howd you do. I find some of the most interesting topics are on how well somebody did or did not do at the tables. Just curious.
Hopefully ill be givin my reports within the next 6 months.
Never made it, work issues came up, and I wouldn't have been able to go for more than a day and that wouldn't have been worth it- 7 hours total of driving to fight the crowds and the mediocre games.