Sc cruise boats

blackchipjim

I got back last night from vacation in south carolina for a week. I took the Suncruz gambling boat out of little river Sc and thought I give a trip report. We boarded the boat 10:15 and had a free breakfast buffet, I didn't eat it for concern of seasickness. It costs you 10.00 to board the ship even with a free coupon because of port tax. We sailed at 11:eek:o and gambled for til 3:00 we hit dockside at 4:00pm. The games were 8deck s17 doa aces only once with surrender. They use an automatic shufflers which keeps the game moving but I did notice alot of lack of skill players. I couldn't catch a decent shoe to save my life. The whole trip sucked for me because of seasickness but that"s the luck of the draw. blackchipjim

jack.jackson

blackchipjim said:
I got back last night from vacation in south carolina for a week. I took the Suncruz gambling boat out of little river Sc and thought I give a trip report. We boarded the boat 10:15 and had a free breakfast buffet, I didn't eat it for concern of seasickness. It costs you 10.00 to board the ship even with a free coupon because of port tax. We sailed at 11:eek:o and gambled for til 3:00 we hit dockside at 4:00pm. The games were 8deck s17 doa aces only once with surrender. They use an automatic shufflers which keeps the game moving but I did notice alot of lack of skill players. I couldn't catch a decent shoe to save my life. The whole trip sucked for me because of seasickness but that"s the luck of the draw. blackchipjim
How good was the pen? Or what about DAS.

Ya, theres nothing like being seasick and losing all your money:mad: Thats about the time you get a flat tire on the ride home and you dont have enough money to get it fixed cause you lost all your money while being seasick at the blackjack tables only to hitchjick home when some psycho luney picks you up only to come back the next day to find your car missing. After two days of searching relentlesly for your car you find it at the tow yard with the windows busted out. Then it just hits you that you didnt pay your car insurance because you lost all your money on the same blackjack tables and on the same seasick cruise the month before.

blackchipjim

suncruz

I was on the suncruz boat and the pen was varied 75-80 with splits to four times and double on the splits. I split three different times all three times I split sevens, eights, and got my clock cleaned all three times. They use a autoshuffler so tracking was out. The dealers were friendly as were the pit bosses but I almost felt rushed to gamble. I don't think I'll go back because the between the seasickness and some of players on board it was a bit too taxing for me. blackchipjim