Texas Hold'em Bonus

Brock Windsor

If one could identify one, or even better BOTH hole cards playing this game what is the optimal way to play it? I carry a copy of a heads-up Texas Hold'em strategy and intend to play only if my hand is stronger than the dealers, and keep raising so long as I have the advantage. If I only spot one card I would only fold if I knew I were losing, raise if I had one over card. Does anyone know of any research on this??
As an aside I've only once found a dealer who would expose her hole cards, I waited to get the seat where I could see them but the guy sitting there never left. If I ever come across an advantage like that again I want to be armed with the info to cash in.
BW

aka23

The optimal way to play the 2 raises is to raise when the chance of winning the hand is greater than the chance of losing the hand. If you know one or both of the dealer cards, then the win/loss calculation becomes more simple and more precise.

toastblows

Im interested in general about this games house advantage. Certainly the dealer never "folding" in the true sense of poker weighs in their favor. Im wondering if you sit at a full table (6 hands plus dealer so 7) if that affects advantage as well.... since everyone is playing only against the dealer, not each other as well to "win the pot".