The up and pull system

TENNBEAR

Hello I am new to Posting, but have been reading this forum for several months. I have been using the up and pull betting system, for a long time with good results. Knowing that this system is very common and used by many, I would like to hear your comments.
You start flat betting, on your secound consecutive win, you pull back to your bank a portion of your secound hand winnings ( normally half ) and raise your bet with the remainder, repeating that upon each consecutive win until you lose. When you lose you simply return to your base bet amount and flat bet until you get two consecutive wins again and start another the pull back session.
The system works like this. Your first win you recover your original bet. Then each consecutive win, your pull back into your bank is a guarnteed profit while each bet increases. The only way you could lose is have a double down or split lose, inwhich you may wish to play conservative. The real strength in this system is when you get Blackjack, and advantage hands with double downs and splits as your bets are increased, and when you get 5 or 6 wins in a row you can seriously increase your bank, without risking your original buy-in. The system is simple, and conservative, and I like to think that by changing my bet around that it provides cover for card counting.

BJStanko

Huuh!

Why are people attracted to betting systems when they are absolutely worthless?

It is amazing that the most of the people that visit Blackjack forums are interested in betting systems even though it is proven that betting systems do not work at all.

And than on top of everything they say they are ahead overall!:confused:

It is not true, sorry to tell you, but you are either lying to yourself, or you don't know how much your hobby is costing you.

I am not trying to be rude, but this is how it is.

Nobody never doubts math 1+1=2. Yet people are so ignorant to the fact that it is mathematically proven that betting systems do not work.

You would be far better of if you learn basic strategy, simple count like KO or HI-LO, and how to bet according to count and your bankroll. It is not hard, but yes it would take probably 2 months to master it (beginner).

newyorkbear

but it doesn't work in choppy games.

This system,which I used for a long time, sux in a choppy game.
Watch what happens when you do a win one,lose one streak
W-$5
L-$7.50
W-$5
L-$7.50
W-$5
L-$7.50
six hands-you won half but are down 1.5 bets.
Your system works well in a game that features streaks,as you are raising into winning streaks and riding out losing streaks with minimum bets,but its the everyday choppy games that are the most common and this system stinks for that scenerio.

TENNBEAR

Newyorkbear

Thankyou for your reply, but the up and pull system I wrote about in my other post requires two consecutive back to back wins, with the winnings of the secound hand being split with the bank to raise for the third hand. So chop-chop would be 2 wins, one lose, 2wins, one lose inwhich will still put money in the bank each hand.
However the one weakness in the system is because you are pulling back only half of your winnings, if you lost on the third and fourth hands, you would be a little behind of what you would have flat betting. Please note at no time can you lose. I feel that because your bets are increased with each win that the blackjacks, advantage plays of splits and double downs will more than offset the one weakness.
Tennbear

Quinc

BJStanko said:
Nobody never doubts math 1+1=2. Yet people are so ignorant to the fact that it is mathematically proven that betting systems do not work.

ok i'm going to prove to you that math doesn't exist.:cool:

3 guys go to a motel room, the cost of the motel is 30$ each guy pays 10$.
They then go up to there room. The motel manager then realizes that the room only cost 25$ so he sends the bellhop up to the room with the 5$ change. The bellhop decides that its to much of a pain to split 5$ between 3 people. so he keeps 2 dollars as a tip then gives each of the guys 1$ back. (ok here comes the math doesn't exist part) if each guy got there 1$ back then they each only payed 9$ for the room. the 3 men each payed 9$........ 9x3=27 then you have the 2 dollars the bellhop kept as a tip. 27+2=29....wheres the 30th dollar? :confused:

ok so for you to know that the dollar was missing it would take math.. but telling you that math doesn't exist made it more fun to read. :devil:

E-town-guy

They each paid 25/3 = $8.33333
Now they each got $1 back so that accounts for $9.333 each.
The bell hop kept $2 which is $0.6666667 per person.

That equals $10/each. Sorry to spoil the fun!:laugh: It was a good one!

Quinc

E-town-guy said:
They each paid 25/3 = $8.33333
Now they each got $1 back so that accounts for $9.333 each.
The bell hop kept $2 which is $0.6666667 per person.

That equals $10/each. Sorry to spoil the fun!:laugh: It was a good one!

wow! no ones ever gotten it right on the first try!:eek: