A Protest

I do protest against the thread titled: "My positive progression system." That thread is nothing short of forgery on Sonny's part, as the Title was written in the 1st person so as to make it appear as though I named and created the thread. I most certainly did neither create nor name that thread. I request that the name of the thread be changed to Licentia's System. What Sonny did is probably illegal, and if not, it should be.

Licentia.

RJT

Licentia said:
I do protest against the thread titled: "My positive progression system." That thread is nothing short of forgery on Sonny's part, as the Title was written in the 1st person so as to make it appear as though I named and created the thread. I most certainly did neither create nor name that thread. I request that the name of the thread be changed to Licentia's System. What Sonny did is probably illegal, and if not, it should be.

Licentia.
I doubt anyone else here cares. It's still in the voodoo forum and for very good reason - it's not valid. Oh and btw, your system is a positive progression no matter how you dress it up.

RJT.

KenSmith said:
Licentia, I'm not sure what you mean here. You're talking about this thread, right?
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?t=8000

Are you saying you didn't write the first post in that thread? Or, you wrote the post but the title was edited?
Wow and thanks for your response! I love your website! I visit religiously whether it was using your BS trainer or printing out BS sheets for my games or visiting the forum here.

Yes, that is the thread that I was complaining about. The post in that thread was of my creation, but was originally a post in this thread here:

http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?t=7986

It was removed from the above thread by Sonny and created as a new thread and given the name "My positive betting progression."

I don't mind it being made into a new thread, however I must object to the name of the thread. The name of the thread destroys my credibility and makes me look foolish. I most certainly would not title a thread "my positive betting progression" unless I was literally publishing a progression system. But I have better things to do than to publish and play systems that I know will fail.

Thanks for your response!

Licentia.

Sonny

Apologies

Unfortunately I wasn’t checking the message boards this weekend so I missed this one. If I had seen it in time I would have fixed it personally.

I moved this message to a new thread because I didn’t want it to get buried at the end of the other thread and I thought it could stand on it’s own as a new thread. I thought that Licentia’s experiences might be a good way to start a discussion about the system. I think everyone will agree with me on that. I didn’t know what to call it so I made up a generic name. As others have said, the system is a positive progression system with an arbitrary quit point so I named the thread accordingly. Many of the threads in this forum have names like that so I didn’t see any problems. If I had known that it was going to cause such a problem I would have named it differently. Although I do think the term “illegal” is a bit dramatic, I do apologize for the misunderstanding.

-Sonny-

aslan

Licentia said:

Licentia.
If you didn't supply your own name, I'd say he did a good job of naming your thread appropriately. I don't see any inference or slur in the name, only an apt description of your system. If you can dispute that, then no doubt he will consider it and may rename it for you, but "Licentia's System" seems like a step backwards to me. .......Oooops! I see he already has!!!! See! Ken's a good guy, Licentia!!! You won't find a better board anywhere!!