jackpot junction

mjbballar23

has anyone been to jackpot junction recently? looking for info on penetration specifically their double deck games. last time i was there it was 50%

toastblows

I havent been to JJ in 4 years maybe. Along with the above post, I'd also like to know if they have expanded their table games area, or is it still that small main area?

Canceler

mjbballar23 said:
looking for info on penetration specifically their double deck games. last time i was there it was 50%
Still 50%. I actually counted the cards dealt before the cut card came out on three shoes: 51, 55, 59

The DD games were $10 - $100. The 6D had pen of about 70%, $5 - $50. No, that is not a typo. Fifty dollars max on the 6D games.

toastblows said:
I'd also like to know if they have expanded their table games area, or is it still that small main area?
When I was there they had several 6D tables open upstairs, one of which was a $3 table.

I didn't check out the High Stakes Lounge. The sign outside said Players Welcome, which I took to mean Gawkers Unwelcome, so I didn't go in.

Sonny

toastblows said:
$50 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I believe the Auto Truck Plaza in Vegas (across the street from the Silverton) still has a $30 table max. Even the red chippers can afford to spread to multiple hands of the table max!

-Sonny-