Borgata Just Fine

Bojack1

I just recently returned from A.C. from a 2 day trip and would like to report that the Borgata's playing conditions were as good as they have ever been. I have seen posts here lately that the pen has been really bad with claims of as much as 2 1/2 decks cut off and sometimes even worse. Well I saw nothing of the sort. There were a few less then desireable dealers cutting at a 2 deck pen, but we just ignored them as most counters should with a 6 deck game, unless of course you have something else up your sleeve in the way of advanced techniques. Anyway, the game there all in all was very good by A.C standards. There are certainly decent games to be found elsewhere in A.C. as well, but the rumours I have heard about the Borgata lately I have found to be false, at least within the last few days anyway. We did extremely well there, so who knows, maybe they only change the pen after we leave.

21forme

I was there earlier this week, too. I agree with you, Bojack. The conditions are back to the way they used to be. However, I can assure you, they were cutting 2 - 2 1/2 decks, for the most part, for the last 2 months or so, until about 2 weeks ago.