following aces in a shoe game

Ferretnparrot

So i came up with the specifics of this idea last night, its probibly been thought of before but i feel obligated to share it.

I posted about my freak spotting of and ace and a ten right next to eachother while the shoe slid partly visable and jumped on it because forcing myself either one of those cards would give me a big edge, Last night i thought of a way to make a similer oportunity happen more often.

Its often difficult to keep track of a chunk of cards as the last part of the shoe is often broken into smaller segments and reinserted into random places in the discard tray after the shoe ends. One thing worth noting is that they never seem to put them on the bottom of the stack the always put them somewhere in the middle, this being said its reletively safe to say that most of the time, the first 1-2 decks dealt out of a shoe are left in the discard tray the way they remained, and arnt touched until the breakdown prior to shuffling my idea is that if you see say a chunk of aces and tens maybe 4 or 5 cards in size, that came out within the first 1-decks dealt out, you follow them through the shuffle at the end of the shoe and isolate them with the cut card.

I think this would make a good adition to habits that you can add to yoru arsenal of things to keep an eye for, watching for cards early in a shoe to attack them on the next shoe, its pretty simple and easy to do.

Sonny

Tracking “bottoms” is a good way to get some experience with shuffle tracking. That’s how I got started. It is one of the easier styles of tracking, but you still have to be very good at it to make any money at it. You need to have excellent visual estimation skills and cutting accuracy. Snyder covers the details of this technique, as well as some practice routines, in his Shuffle Tracker’s Cookbook.

-Sonny-