Downtown Heat?

bj bob

The antithesis

Doofus said:
Two years a member of the site and this is your second post? Way to give something back to the community!
He sets the record for least # posts/ day. Indeed the anti-Grifter is among us!

Billy C1

Give him a break

In defense of photo49, I don't think Ken requires "X" amount of posts to be a member, nor does he have a problem with browsers, only!

Billy C1

aslan

bj bob said:
He sets the record for least # posts/ day. Indeed the anti-Grifter is among us!
The ANTI-ZG! Now that's classic. The Grifter has come, and he will come again! But there will be many imposters. Beware, the Anti-grifter!

Mimosine

on my most recent trip, heat in downtown is incredible. almost impossible to play longer than 30 minutes if the pit is good, if not 60 minutes max and you should be out the door.

Doofus

Mimosine said:
on my most recent trip, heat in downtown is incredible. almost impossible to play longer than 30 minutes if the pit is good, if not 60 minutes max and you should be out the door.
I think it's hard to generalize. I've experienced a lot of heat at the California, El Cortez, and Four Queens, but none or hardly any at other downtown joints. I think it also varies according to the shift and the individual pit boss.

ChefJJ

jimbiggs said:
DD, NDAS, bad pen, and no cut card.
Thanks for the info. Will be heading there for dinner, and wanted to get a heads up. I understand the buffet there is quite nice, so that and some dice will be the extent I guess.