Excellent Harrah's connection

rennyboy

Hello all, just back from my trip to Paris, Las Vegas. The playing went ok, nothing to brag about, they are very tough as someone pointed out in my other thread. I made an excellent hook up though. My friend hooked me up with a regional guy who works for all of Harrah's properties. I connected with him before the trip and he was Aces!! If you are planning on making any trips to Harrah's locations you should give this guy an email and see what he can do for you, again he was excellent on my end and I didn't play as much as I usually do because I had the kids with me. As for myself, I will be using him now that I am back at home in AC. Here is his contact info if anyone is interested: Mike Grills, email [email protected]

ChefJJ

rennyboy said:
Hello all, just back from my trip to Paris, Las Vegas. The playing went ok, nothing to brag about, they are very tough as someone pointed out in my other thread. I made an excellent hook up though. My friend hooked me up with a regional guy who works for all of Harrah's properties. I connected with him before the trip and he was Aces!! If you are planning on making any trips to Harrah's locations you should give this guy an email and see what he can do for you, again he was excellent on my end and I didn't play as much as I usually do because I had the kids with me. As for myself, I will be using him now that I am back at home in AC. Here is his contact info if anyone is interested: Mike Grills, email [email protected]
I'm staying at Harrah's at the end of the month, but wasn't planning on playing there much. What's his deal?

good luck

rennyboy

He is a regional guy, I would just say, hey a friend of mine suggested I go through you because he said you were a good guy. PM me and I will give you my name to give to him if you want