AC this saturday

beat320

I'm going down for the day, thinking of hitting the Borgata since I've never played there and want to see what its like. Mainly I've played at the Trop and Caesars so I'd like to branch out. Does anyone have any other good BJ locations for me to check out while I'm down there? Or for that matter is anyone headed down?

rukus

beat320 said:
I'm going down for the day, thinking of hitting the Borgata since I've never played there and want to see what its like. Mainly I've played at the Trop and Caesars so I'd like to branch out. Does anyone have any other good BJ locations for me to check out while I'm down there? Or for that matter is anyone headed down?
borgata is most likely not the best spot to play anymore, as they really have stuck to the 1.5 deck cut off on their 6D shoes. in fact i find most cut off slightly more than 1.5. there are however 1 or 2 dealers per shift on average that give better pen thatn that probably around 1D cut off (i have found one in the past that cut off 1/2 - 3/4 deck, though she no longer works there - where did she go, i wish i knew!! :flame: ).

however, nothing beats the cocktail waitresses at that place, still making it my favorite place to "relax" and get some rounds in. i have found saturdays during the day (especially the mornings before 1pm) should be fairly uncrowded starting at the $25 level.

21forme

rukus said:
however, nothing beats the cocktail waitresses at that place, still making it my favorite place to "relax" and get some rounds in. i have found saturdays during the day (especially the mornings before 1pm) should be fairly uncrowded starting at the $25 level.
It's amazing they can find that many young, cute, stacked girls to work there. And their grandmothers are waitresses at Ballys :)

bj bob

Automatic Monkey said:
If you need to track him down, I have his cell phone number.

It's 8-CUM-SPIRIT-220
HA, HA!! I haven't heard that one in years :laugh: :laugh: Better hope that Sister Mary Holycard didn't find out that you gave out his number or...whack goes the ruler.:devil:

beat320

Like I said, I went yesterday. Played in the Borgata for the first time, the only thing I really thought was weird was the chips! They're like magnetic or something! They have match the dealer side bet which I've never seen before. Anyone ever take this bet? I saw some guy win $240 on it last night but I didn't take it at all.

21forme

beat320 said:
Like I said, I went yesterday. Played in the Borgata for the first time, the only thing I really thought was weird was the chips! They're like magnetic or something! They have match the dealer side bet which I've never seen before. Anyone ever take this bet? I saw some guy win $240 on it last night but I didn't take it at all.
Yes, there's a metallic, magnetic disk inside the chips. I saw someone try to cash one in that his dog bit and it cracked open! Avoid Match the Dealer bets. It's a loser.