barona?

rukus

might be heading down to san diego on business, anyone have recent color/intel on what ive heard to be "blackjack heaven" from a friend?

EasyRhino

They have two of their much advertised single deck tables in the high roller area. $100 or $200 minimum. Rule of 5. (i.e 4 rounds to a single player, 3 rounds to 2 players).

The standard games are doubledeck and 6d H17, DAS, LS. Penetration usually poor on doubledeck and average on 6D. Some CSMs too. Minimums are $5, $10, $15 on shoe games, and $25 or $50 on pitch.

Also, at least on weekends, tables are generally always crowded.

Pretty nice hotel rooms. Pretty good restaurants. I hear the golf course is good.

rukus

ok, appreciate the info from both of you. think i'll have to check it out. worse comes to worse, ill play for some comps. any idea how hard it is to get a tee time comped out there?

EasyRhino

Haven't tried specifically asking for it. All I can say is that playing green chip off and on hasn't resulted in any unsolicited golf-related offers.

I would be somewhat skeptical that playing for a few hours would get green fees waived, but who knows?

rukus

maybe time to ask for them! :devil: (sorry just re-read comp city over the weekend and my sleaze-meter is in the red at the moment!)

anyway, thanks for the info guys

rukus

ok thanks. will be there mid-july sometime for business and then stay for some R&R. can give an update after i get back in case any conditions have changed. probably wont hit those other 2 stores, but you never know i guess.