Recent content by Alvaro

  1. A

    Playing Two Hands

    You play more "hand" but, less "rounds".
  2. A

    Boards closing, discussion

    I would like to thanks Ken, and everybody to make this forum a very valuable source of info. I visit the boards many times in a day and read a lot of english which keep me trained very well. I will miss the chat as well! Just in case, my e-mail: [email protected]...
  3. A

    Playing Two Hands

    Actually, playing two hands increases variance, but increases Ev as well, and the net result is benefical (in terms of EV/VAR) In that way, you have to see at which point is convenient to spread to 2 (or more) spots, because the contramesure here is the "card eating". Is a point in...
  4. A

    Combinatorial Program

    Hi everyone After a long time I could finish a first part of my own combinatorial analyzer. I'm pleased with it, because I could achived the same figures for STAND and DOUBLING EV's from MGP Program. But I'm getting different figures for hitting in soft hands, and the biggest...
  5. A

    Write a book?

    Make a poll choosing the book's name!
  6. A

    When to give up EV for reduced variance?

    What would happen if one construct a BasicStrategy with this approach ?
  7. A

    How many hands/hours per session?

    You are playing fewer hands, but those hands are quality hands. While you can do that, I think is the best move. The problem is crowded tables. You wait to the positive shoe and, if the table is crowded you just play a couple of hands before the count drops. Best setting is when you...
  8. A

    Arnold Snyder — REDUX < ? >

    I hope that it is good.
  9. A

    Probability of Losing 15+ hands in a Row 5 Within One Week

    Hi people. I would like to ask to SP: Which simulator did you use to obatain this?
  10. A

    Question about DB Formula.

    You are right. I have already solved it. Like you, I also wrote an algorithm and I did the same thing. I got the same values as the QFIT on-line calculator, so it seems to be right. Is too long and I think it can't write whit simple characters. Thanks for the replies Greetings from...
Back
Top