Recent content by JAXBOY

  1. J

    getting heat..

    I don't think so with the amount you are playing with the amount.... CVBJ heat goes berserk when you place insurance on your max bet and causes it to resuffle. I just turn the thing off.
  2. J

    Risk of "R.O.R."

    follow up ?... what is considered a low ror? i'm thinking 12.5%.... is 25% still low? how about 33%? just curious.
  3. J

    Unbalanced Counts and Reaching Pivot Early

    link and paragraph Here's the link that triggered my thoughts... http://www.blackjackforumonline.com/content/battleofbabies.htm and the paragraph Finally, the risk-adjusted method of analysis will give an unbalanced system an ability to bet far more accurately in all games than would...
  4. J

    Unbalanced Counts and Reaching Pivot Early

    I think I read this at the BJ forum online (article comparing Red 7, KO and Hi Lo). Sorry can't link it here at work... workplace filtered the site out. There was a paragraph or two reaching about how an advantage maybe different depending on where you reached the pivot (early in shoe vs...
  5. J

    First time out the gate,Not as easy as it looks.

    Count down a deck of cards, a pair at a time, under 25 seconds. Practice that like a half hour - hour a day. Practicing counting backwards and forwards in your mind at work, driving, watching tv, etc. Get Casino Verite Blackjack and play at the fast settings (dealer speed high, dealer...
  6. J

    1st time seeing another ap

    what's a schill? sounds like a casino spy...
  7. J

    First time out the gate,Not as easy as it looks.

    Wish I could be humbled and walk away with 400. I feel ya. I sucked on my first outing and was wondering if I should use an Ace/5 count. Anyways, keep at it. Practice counting a single deck to under 25 sec. Get CV blackjack and set it to the fastest settings. It worked for me.
  8. J

    What book should I get next....

    That's the problem... there's too many good books out there. I think I will go with BJA.
  9. J

    What book should I get next....

    Already read the Blackbelt and KO... I was thinking of getting Play Blackjack Like the Pros or Blackjack Blueprint. I was thinking of Blackjack Attack also since I like playing around with CVCX and wonder what all the terms mean. Any suggestions?
  10. J

    consecutive winning/loosing sessions

    Three losing seshs and two winning seshs for me... but I'm just starting out. Sonny, Sagefrog - how do you guys play? bet spreads, wong in/out, shoes/sd, etc.... thanks for sharing your charts.
  11. J

    Two Hand ?

    On CVCX there's an option to do 2 hands but it's for all counts only. But doesn't have the option to say play 1 hand all counts except for certain counts above an EV. Would be a cool feature though. Thanks.
  12. J

    NGC: Beating Vegas - team ?

    I DVR'd Beating Vegas on National Geographic and found the show interesting. Makes me want to order an MIT tshirt for Vegas. Anyways, they featured what's a team composed of the following roles. The Backcounter The Signaller The Big Player The Gorilla Isn't the backcounter and the...
Back
Top