New to BJinfo

Ryemo

Hey guys, I'm new to BJ Info, but not to blackjack or some of the other boards. I've been playing a few years and I've been pretty active on BJ21 and BJTF for the last two years. Anyone who frequents those sites will most likely recognize my handle, but BJinfo was before my time.

Most of my action took place in MO for the first couple years, but now I pimarily travel to play, as I'm not welcome to play locally anymore. While MO can't back you off the tables in the traditional sense, they can certainly make the games unplayable/unbeatable. My stakes are pretty much in the chunky green to light/mid black range I guess. I look forward to partipatimg here.

- Ryemo

sagefr0g

just saying howdy sir.
if this site keeps the nature of what it was like in years past, i believe you'll like it here. doubtless if it is like it was, it'll be a site where one can learn new things. what more could one ask.

Hey Ryemo,
I also just became a member to this forum and hopefully I will be one for a very long time. If you don't mind me asking, which counting system do you use?

That is correct Spyros, I am a former member of blackjack apprenticeship. It is a very good website for people learning to beat the game of blackjack. Ryemo, do you like the Zen count? I hope your training is going well.

Ryemo

DeliMeATs said:
That is correct Spyros, I am a former member of blackjack apprenticeship. It is a very good website for people learning to beat the game of blackjack. Ryemo, do you like the Zen count? I hope your training is going well.
I like the Zen count. It's pretty easy to learn and works well for 6D and DD. I've been using it for almost 3 years and don't have any plans of changing it. And yes, I've found lots of success, since beginning my AP exploits. I hope it will continue, as it has become a primary source of my income now.