Offering Eldorado Reno 2:1 blackjack coupons

WRX

I have a stack of coupons that entitle you to be paid 2:1 on blackjack, for the Eldorado Reno. Each of these is good for an entire shoe, for bets up to $25. I calculate the expected value of a coupon, flat betting, heads up, wonging out of real bad shoes, to be about $20.

These are good only through December 21. If anyone can use some of these, I'll mail them to you. Please contact me at:

[email protected]

WRX

You got tickets at their card swipe kiosk thingy, which optionally you could exchange at the player's club for coupons with a later expiration date. What will happen after Dec. 21 remains to be seen.

Cardcounter

These coupons should be played on the 6 deck shoe. You don't even have to count cards when you have these coupons just start using the coupons at the start of the shoe. Don't wong out if coupon is still in play even if the count goes negative just keep betting the $25 to max the coupon out. Quit using the coupon after you hit a blackjack. Than start using another one at the start of a new shoe. Coupon is worth about $10. you get an extra $12.50 if you get a blackjack and there is pretty good chance of getting a blackjack in a 6 deck shoe. Coupon is an ok coupon not a great coupon.

WRX

You should be able to get closer to $25 expectation, with a little ingenuity and a tiny spread. (You can bet more than $25 a hand. You just can't get paid 2:1 for a natural on the amount of your bet exceeding $25.)

For now, it looks like the red coupons are still being honored, despite the stated expiration date. One boothling told me they were no longer exchanging for red coupons, but YMMV. The kiosk still spits out 2:1 tickets, with about a 60-day expiration date, and you can take these directly to the table. But they have your name and player's club number on them.