Is this normal?

Hey guys so I'm going through a pretty tough downswing right now and need some advice of possibly changing my game in any way.

Bankroll: $15k

Game: DD, DAS, H17, 3:2 blackjack, double any 2, no surrender, split up to 4 times, 70-80% penetration

Spread: TC<1 = 1 unit ($25)

TC 2 = 2 units ($50)

TC 3 = 4 units ($100)

TC 4+ = 6 units ($150/2x$100) (2 hands only if there is more than one person on table)

I've experienced a high of +$3400, but am currently at -$1500 loss. Totaled about 93 sessions averaging at around 45 minutes to 1.5 hours per session. I'm not sure if I'm just off on my count or if I'm just experiencing variance. Example: if the RC = 6 and 1.5 decks remain then the TC = 4. Or if the RC = 3 and 1 deck remains then the TC = 3.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

DSchles

Given all your input, there's almost a 20% chance that you could experience such a loss after that much play. So, it is almost surely variance. Keep playing this very good game. It will turn!

Don

Toxic

I purchased software a few months ago and it was the greatest investment I've made in counting. you can use trainers and sims to optimize your game

Toxic

I don't know what the best is.... I use CVCX and the iPhone app for CVBJ. The software is awkward to use at first, but gets better with time. You can do way more with CVBJ on the pc. I believe There is more sim software. It's quite advanced, and you can sim hole carding and probably lots more stuff.

Toxic said:
I don't know what the best is.... I use CVCX and the iPhone app for CVBJ. The software is awkward to use at first, but gets better with time. You can do way more with CVBJ on the pc. I believe There is more sim software. It's quite advanced, and you can sim hole carding and probably lots more stuff.
I just ordered CVBJ for iOS. Said would send me instructions on email how to install. For email but no instruction lol. Can't wait ...