Variance in blackjack

psyduck said:
It is so ridiculous that the OP changed the title of the thread! What is wrong discussing some losing?
Agree.
How does this forum allow the OP to change the thread title? Should not be allowed.
JohnCrover is getting ridiculous again on this forum.

Got about $11,000 of it back so far. None of the days felt like I was on a sick heater but the money just came in so I'm feeling good. In good spirits
$3,747.50
$406.00
$4,400.00
$1,357.50
$1,100.00
Last few days. As you can see there's a few good days in there but nothing crushing at my level of play. Still, the lack of losing days is where the growth is at in that little run.

psyduck

That is some good news! After you changed the title of the thread, I thought maybe you lost your pen*s to the dealer.

JohnCrover said:
Got about $11,000 of it back so far. None of the days felt like I was on a sick heater but the money just came in so I'm feeling good. In good spirits
$3,747.50
$406.00
$4,400.00
$1,357.50
$1,100.00
Last few days. As you can see there's a few good days in there but nothing crushing at my level of play. Still, the lack of losing days is where the growth is at in that little run.
Lol. More nonsense.

psyduck

Now you changed the title of the thread again! Posts in this thread no longer make sense due to all these title changes.