Dealer's Blackjack vs. 21

Bluest said:
Quick question for you guys. Let's say you were alone at a table. Due to information about the hole card or for some other reason, you decide to stay at 14, or around there. When the dealer flips over her hole card, she's got 16. Does she still have to hit?
Quick question...do you even know what BJ means?

DSchles

Counting_Is_Fun said:
What the hell are you even talking about?
You are already thinking about hole carding...but you don't even know if the dealer hits 16?
Stop spamming the board with such dumb questions...buy a basic BJ book. Then come back.
LOL!! And I'M the one who doesn't know the definition of "rude"? What an asshole you are.

Don

DSchles said:
LOL!! And I'M the one who doesn't know the definition of "rude"? What an asshole you are.

Don
Lol...what was that Don?
Let me guess...you just called me an asshole here...because you think you can say anything on the BJ forums with impunity?
What a dick guys like you are lol.
Your usual modus operandi.
And you did I'M wrong, it should be I'm...just an fyi.

Last edited:

DSchles

"And you did I'M wrong, it should be I'm...just an fyi."

I capitalized it on purpose for emphasis. You really do have an enormous pair of balls to try to point out stylistic and grammatical errors to me. But I wouldn't expect any less.

Your reputation as a disruptor follows you wherever you go.

Don

DSchles said:
"And you did I'M wrong, it should be I'm...just an fyi."

I capitalized it on purpose for emphasis. You really do have an enormous pair of balls to try to point out stylistic and grammatical errors to me. But I wouldn't expect any less.

Your reputation as a disruptor follows you wherever you go.

Don
You crack me up man...and yes I do have big balls, but I'm unsure why you would bring that up.
You decided to say something about me in this thread and I just responded to you.
Then you act like you are somehow the victim...give us all a break already.
Just making fun of you, it's too easy these days. You correct everyone's spelling and grammar all the time. It makes you feel much more important than you actually are I suspect.