Other types of advantage plays?

Just wondering if someone is willing share info on this topic.
Beat able video poker? How do you do it? How do you calculate ROR/EV? Is their a software like CVCX for this kind of stuff? Would you say it's better than BJ?

Beat able Baccarat side bet dragon and panda? Pretty much same questions as above
Beat able slots?
I'm looking to for something to do while waiting BJ tables out during wonging or taking breaks.

AchillesBlackjack said:
wow thanks man
If you google "Baccarat dragon 7", one of the first results is "counting the dragon"...

It's not a good look asking for such easy to find info, apparently without putting in any effort yourself first.

AchillesBlackjack

Pitboss123 said:
If you google "Baccarat dragon 7", one of the first results is "counting the dragon"...

It's not a good look asking for such easy to find info, apparently without putting in any effort yourself first.
My question is further regards to is if their is way calculate the game like blackjack with cvcx?

Oh, I see.

It's tricky to calculate the ev or variance yourself without running a simulation (but for baccarat side bets, that's not all that hard), but if you know the EV and variance, you can use that to calculate RoR super easy:

RoR = e^((-2*EV*Bankroll) / Var)
Just make sure your units for bankroll and ev are the same, and you're good to go.

So for example, if you take the dragon 7:
EV/100 = 0.74 units, SD/100 = 19.9 units

If you have 1000 units, your RoR would be e^((-2*0.74*1000) / (19.9^2)) = 0.0238 or 2.38%, over lifetime of play.
Note I squared the 19.9, SD is the square root of variance, and you always want to work with variance in these kinds of formulas.

You can also rearrange the formula pretty easily to find how big a bankroll you need for a given RoR.

gronbog

First of all, it looks like you've tried to analyze flat betting the Dragon bet. The EV is negative at -7.6% or -7.6 units per per hundred (see https://wizardofodds.com/games/baccarat/dragon-bet/). Ignoring for the moment that your EV is off by a factor of 10, the formula you used is only valid for positive EV. For negative EV, RoR is, by definition, 100%.

The RoR formula you used is however applicable to to the "Card Counting Statistics By Cut Depth" table presented on The Wizard's page. For example, for the first line (cut card depth of 12), the EV is 8.3% = 0.083 and the Variance is 6.575^2 = 43.23. The RoR for 1000 units, if you always bet one unit, is e^((-2*0.083*1000)/(43.23)) = 0.0214 = 2.14%.

If you want to use a betting ramp then you need to accumulate the frequency, EV and standard deviation at each count by simulation. Then a CVCX-style analysis is possible.