6 deck spread

They say you need to spread 1-12 or more to be successful but I am wondering what the minimum spread needs to be if one is wonging out at TC-2 ? Would a 1-6 spread work if you went to max at TC +4? TC+1 or below betting $25, $75 at TC+2, $125 at TC+3 and $150 for all TC's TC+4 and above?

Meistro

What does work mean for you? This would certainly lead to having a positive expectation, so the next logical question is would the hourly rate from such a plan be worth your time. And that is a matter that can only be solved by simulation. Also you have not specified conditions, namely penetration, rules and rounds per hour, which would be critical in answering the hourly rate question.

KewlJ

ZeeBabar said:
They say you need to spread 1-12 or more to be successful but I am wondering what the minimum spread needs to be if one is wonging out at TC-2 ? Would a 1-6 spread work if you went to max at TC +4? TC+1 or below betting $25, $75 at TC+2, $125 at TC+3 and $150 for all TC's TC+4 and above?
Zee, this is the exact posts that agitate so many on these forums and you have been doing it for years now. :rolleyes: You have the software, or so you claim, so you should be able to answer this for yourself! And in fact, it looks like you have answered it. So the only question that remains is do you have some odd need for confirmation, that you have reached the right conclusion, or is the whole thing some sort of game and you are yanking everyone's chain. And frankly, that is why so many have concluded the later.

Meistro

Off the top of my head I would say you could probably get $30 / hr w/ a $150 max bet so long as conditions were reasonable. And for a man of ZeeBabar's situation, ROR would be practically nil and the std deviation quite low. I'd even go further to say that you can and should play all if it means keeping a heads up game going.

KewlJ said:
Zee, this is the exact posts that agitate so many on these forums and you have been doing it for years now. :rolleyes: You have the software, or so you claim, so you should be able to answer this for yourself! And in fact, it looks like you have answered it. So the only question that remains is do you have some odd need for confirmation, that you have reached the right conclusion, or is the whole thing some sort of game and you are yanking everyone's chain. And frankly, that is why so many have concluded the later.
Kewlj, I bought CVCX and used it for optimal bet spreads but I had loaded the software on a computer at home that belonged to my employer and then misplaced the CD. When I retired from work earlier this year, I had to return that computer. Later, I went back to copy it but my employer had erased everything and restored the computer to its original factory setting and assigned it to an employee.

Bottomline, I have not had access to software for a few months. I had been playing DD games but am now looking at playing 6 deck and thus my question.

KewlJ

If that is the case...did you contact Norm. Qfit provides excellent customer service. Perhaps he would be willing to replace it or offer you a discount to replace it. And if not, I would think any serious player would replace it. You claim to now be retired and playing blackjack to supplement your retirement. That is a serious player to me, as opposed to a recreational player (not that there is anything wrong with that...Seinfeld reference). A serious player who needs answers to these questions should be willing to lay out that small expense again if need be. Everyone knows it will pay for itself many times over.

Zee, I don't want to pick on you, but you seem to have an excuse for everything. It' becoming harder and harder to be in your corner. :rolleyes:

Meistro

Alternatively, you can ask Norm for a password to CVCX online. No splittingten's, you will have to purchase this software on your own.

21forme

Splittingten's said:
Can one of your guys tell Norm you lost your CD and mail it to me?
If you can't afford the software, you certainly don't have the bankroll to play BJ. Get a job for a while, build up your BR, then start playing, if you want to do so. Playing with an inadequate BR is the biggest mistake a player can make.

ZeeBabar said:
and then misplaced the CD.
A while back, he claimed to have left his copy of Prof BJ or BJA3 in a hotel room, after begging for some index values on one of the forums. Zee should be in the Guinness Book of Records for the most persistent troll of all time.

I am Not a troll because I left a BJA3 at a motel in Tunics or lost the software disk.

But If I am a troll, maybe you should not be coming on threads I initiate or assume that readers on this forum need your help in identifying who is a troll.

Meistro

I don't see why you people always have to be so hostile to ZeeBabar here. He asked an honest question, but does he get an honest answer? No, nothing but derision and scorn. Shame!

Meistro said:
Alternatively, you can ask Norm for a password to CVCX online. No splittingten's, you will have to purchase this software on your own.
Zee already has access to CVCX online since I see he has private messaging.

Zee this is what you have to do to get CVCX online. There is a blue line at the top of the forum. It says "BJ Resources" Click on this. Then you will see below the blue line a brown line. The 6th selection says "CVCXOline" click on this and you are there.