Counting in Europe

Hi there!

Are some people here, who know where counting in Europe is possible?
I did some researches, but most of it are older posts.

Especially in Eastern Europe there are maybe options? From my researches I did, Poland could be a good choice.
But as I said, these are older informations.

And if there are people who know more about it. What are the conditions in the countries you experienced?

Thank you! :)

johndoe

Generally Europe likes CSM's, so counting isn't often viable. I remember some ok games in Prague from years back, though conditions have undoubtedly changed.

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Stop reposting from the other forum, it get's really old.
Why being so rude with me?
As there nobody could answer the question.. I thought maybe here yes.

I'm sorry if I made you angry.

DSchles said:
Don't apologize. He's equal opportunity rude to everyone.

Don
You are such a snowflake whiner, and so is pod777. Your definition of "rude" is insane, and your rude response is grammatically incorrect anyway.

Last edited:

DSchles

Don't worry, my friend. Counting Is Fun has been barred from the site. His rudeness was not tolerated by the site administrator, and rightly so.

Don

21forme

DSchles said:
Don't worry, my friend. Counting Is Fun has been barred from the site. His rudeness was not tolerated by the site administrator, and rightly so.
Wouldn't it say "banned" under his name if that were the case?

21forme

johndoe said:
Nope, click on his profile, he's gone.
Interesting... If you do a search on zeebabar, who was banned here several years ago, his posts are still up and it says "banned" under his name. Guess there are different categories within banning.

LV Bear

Administrator
21forme said:
Interesting... If you do a search on zeebabar, who was banned here several years ago, his posts are still up and it says "banned" under his name. Guess there are different categories within banning.
I have no idea why the software thinks there is a distinction.