My system

Personally, I prefer to use the brute force method of of counting cards over the practical methods that some people implement.
I use the Hi out 2 with 200 indices and I also use a specialized side count for side bets like Lucky Ladies and Lucky Lucky. If there are more than one side bets at a table I will usually use a specialized count for all of the side bets and continue using my standard Hi out 2 count. Most of the time I will be counting 2 tables at a time on a busy night in the club. Sometimes I will count up to 5 tables at a time in one specific club that has mirrors on the ceilings. If I am counting multiple tables though. I will be using a specialized side count for all of the tables and for every side bet present.

BoSox

ZeeBabar said:
Wow, counting 5 tables plus side counts for side games.....You the best man!!!!
ZeeBabar, just for once in your life could you give an honest opinion on your thoughts?

Last edited:
BoSox said:
ZeeBabar, just for once in your life could you give an honest opinion on your thoughts?
If he is counting 5 tables via ceiling mirrors, then my honest opinion is he is a genius. That is my honest opinion.

Midwest Player

JohnCrover said:
Sometimes I will count up to 5 tables at a time in one specific club that has mirrors on the ceilings. If I am counting multiple tables though. I will be using a specialized side count for all of the tables and for every side bet present.
And I think you are full of shit.

JohnCrover said:
I also use a specialized side count for side bets like Lucky Ladies and Lucky Lucky. If there are more than one side bets at a table I will usually use a specialized count for all of the side bets and continue using my standard Hi out 2 count. Most of the time I will be counting 2 tables at a time on a busy night in the club. Sometimes I will count up to 5 tables at a time in one specific club that has mirrors on the ceilings. If I am counting multiple tables though. I will be using a specialized side count for all of the tables and for every side bet present.
Holy Toledo!

gronbog

ZeeBabar said:
If he is counting 5 tables via ceiling mirrors, then my honest opinion is he is a genius.
All of his claims were gleaned from previous posts on the forum, including the use of mirrors to count other tables. He's a troll.

DSchles

It's amazing how consummate assholes come to a site of blackjack experts, and write the shit they do, but always get satisfied because, invariably, someone feels the need to comment. Everyone here with a functioning brain knows that what was written was unadulterated bullshit, but, as an experiment in human psychology, it remains utterly impossible for everyone, without exception, to remain silent and ignore the troll.

And, of course, this phenomenon is not unique to this site, as we know all too well. In the end, the only urge greater than for brain-dead imbeciles with the IQ of an earthworm to post pure drivel is the addictive need of others to respond to the asininity.

Don

KewlJ

gronbog said:
All of his claims were gleaned from previous posts on the forum, including the use of mirrors to count other tables. He's a troll.
I am not the brightest bulb in the pack. I think I prove that often. o_O While, I certainly recognized the tracking multiple tables and tracking a table via mirrored ceiling were a shot at me (the mirrored ceiling was many years ago in Atlantic City), I was confused about the complex strategies and side bets part, as that certainly doesn't apply to me. I wasn't smart enough to recognize different parts were shots at different members. :rolleyes: