# of players at table strategy

I play 2 hands...is it better to play one on one with dealer to increase hands per hour,or play with 3 or 4 players and take washroom breaks on bad counts?

Yes it is nice to have someone eat the cards in a bad count,also I find you can blend in more with couple players at the table with you..I am always fist bumping players when dealer breaks so not to look like a pro.

Taff

Dukejava said:
am always fist bumping players when dealer breaks so not to look like a pro.
Lol. Like it.! Also good to have banter with ploppies. Look like you're there to have a good time and chill rather than rip the arse out of the place. Helps the lonely hours go by quicker as well.

Dukejava said:
I play 2 hands...is it better to play one on one with dealer to increase hands per hour,or play with 3 or 4 players and take washroom breaks on bad counts?
If heads up play 2-3 hands in -counts and 1 hand in +counts.
If multiple players play 2 hands and exit -counts.

gronbog

Blackjack Attack 3 has a chapter on the very issue. The recommendation was to always play 1 hand when heads up. Xengrifter's response looks like a reference to his Grifter's Gambit (reverse spreading).

Taff

gronbog said:
Xengrifter's response looks like a reference to his Grifter's Gambit (reverse spreading).
I was going to point this out but I thought he was just being modest.!