plz help! 14 15 16 vs 9.10.A, when true count high

Professional plz help

Im doing high lo count

What do you do if you get 14.15.16 when true count is high like +3 +4 vs 9.10.A 。 ita 4 deck stay soft 17 and surrander allowed game. Should i surrander 14.15.16 and hit 12 13 thanks alot!

Last edited:

Meistro

You should purchase a blackjack reference book such as 'Professional Blackjack' by Stanford Wong. Alternatively a full list of hi lo index plays can be found in the CVCX software and CVData as well I believe.

16 vs 9, T and A are all basic strategy surrender.
15 v T is also a basic strategy surrender. The index here is 0 so you hit in negative counts and surrender in positive counts.
15 v A is a basic strategy surrender in a H17 game and a surrender at +1 in a S17 game. This is also a stay at +5 in a H17 game, say if you had a three card 15 (and thus couldn't surrender) or if you were playing in a game without surrender.
15 v 9 is a surrender at +2.
14 v 9 is a surrender at +6.
14 v T is a late surrender at +3, or a basic strategy early surrender. The index for early surrender here is 0, so you hit it in negative counts and surrender in positive counts.

Not sure about 14 v A. I think it is a late surrender at +4 in a H17 game but I could be wrong about that.

Meistro said:
You should purchase a blackjack reference book such as 'Professional Blackjack' by Stanford Wong. Alternatively a full list of hi lo index plays can be found in the CVCX software and CVData as well I believe.

16 vs 9, T and A are all basic strategy surrender.
15 v T is also a basic strategy surrender. The index here is 0 so you hit in negative counts and surrender in positive counts.
15 v A is a basic strategy surrender in a H17 game and a surrender at +1 in a S17 game. This is also a stay at +5 in a H17 game, say if you had a three card 15 (and thus couldn't surrender) or if you were playing in a game without surrender.
15 v 9 is a surrender at +2.
14 v 9 is a surrender at +6.
14 v T is a late surrender at +3, or a basic strategy early surrender. The index for early surrender here is 0, so you hit it in negative counts and surrender in positive counts.

Not sure about 14 v A. I think it is a late surrender at +4 in a H17 game but I could be wrong about that.
Thanks alot, does professional blackjack book give you all the index numbers for different play hands. Because i purchase blackjack blue bookII, but it doesnt give you any index numbers on what count you hit and what count you stay