Question after two scenarios...

I am playing a DD game, $25 min, H17, no DAS. I am playing heads up. Dealer shows bottom card as he picks up the double deck from the ASM. The bottom card is an Ace. I am playing heads up. I take the cut card and try to cut of only 4-6 cards, play two hands and hope I get the Ace. However, the dealer says I am cutting too small, I need to cut off at least 15 cards. I manage to stick the cut card between 10-15 cards from the bottom so now the Ace is somewhere between 10-15 cards. My bet spread is $25-$150 for the DD game.

I play two hands with $25 each. I get 2,3 in one hand, 6,7 on the other, dealer has a 4 as up card. I hit the first hand, get a 9 and stand, I stand on the 2nd hand of 6,7. Dealer turns over a 3 under his 4, hits, gets an 9 and an 8 for 21, I lose both hands. 6 small cards gone, no big cards played, an Ace coming up, how much should I bet?

I play 2 hands of $25 each, I get two face cards on each hand, dealer has a face card up. He turns over a 4 and a 6, it's a push. 7 cards have been played, 5 large cards and two small cards. Ace might come up in next round. How much should I bet on each hand?