Spreading in ace rich condition

Dopple

We have a lot of math pit bulls in the group so here is some red meat. At some point in say a 5/6 H17 DAS game playing solo I would think a player knowing a certain level of ace richness would opt to spread to more spots, especially at higher counts. I don't think I will find it in BJA3. Lot of factors here, no?

DSchles

Dopple said:
We have a lot of math pit bulls in the group so here is some red meat. At some point in say a 5/6 H17 DAS game playing solo I would think a player knowing a certain level of ace richness would opt to spread to more spots, especially at higher counts. I don't think I will find it in BJA3. Lot of factors here, no?
Pp. 24-26. No real edge adding the extra hand(s) playing alone.

Don

Dopple

To take it to the extreme say you had a +7 count with 2 decks left and 12 aces remained would you want to have a better chance to both keep those aces out of the dealers hand and give yourself the edge on get the BJs? It does happen.

Dopple said:
To take it to the extreme say you had a +7 count with 2 decks left and 12 aces remained would you want to have a better chance to both keep those aces out of the dealers hand and give yourself the edge on get the BJs? It does happen.
That is voodoo logic...
.... playing heads-up, the only mathematically sound time to increase the number of spots beyond one would be on the last remaining round.